Formed organization with team of agents having over thirty years’ experience in all areas of insurance. We represent some 40 individual insurance companies allowing our team to custom tailor products to meet our clients individual needs. We pride ourselves in placing the client first and service the old fashioned way. Our agents are all independent and have certain areas of expertise. This allows us to identify a client’s unique needs and recommend products to meet and exceed their expectations. Putting the client first is our commitment.
People Lease and related companies
Director of Operations
- Responsible for all aspects of the daily operation of three companies including an employee leasing company, a payroll and tax administration company, and an independent insurance agency. The diverse client base extended to twelve states.
United States Navy June 1986 to June 1994
Quality Assurance Inspector – Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department.
- Awarded two Navy achievement medals for service above and beyond the call of duty.
- Successfully established a new work center aboard the USS Saratoga to maintain and repair F-18 Fighter jets flight controls and systems.
- Consistently received the USN highest evaluation of 4.0. During my eight years never received a grade below this mark.
- Licensed insurance agent in Life and Health, Property and Casualty, as well as Surplus Lines
- Extremely proficient with a variety of software, hardware and networking.
- Active member of IPPA(Independent Payroll Providers Association, NAPEO(National Association Professional Employers Association, SHRM(Society Human Resource Management).
- Individually recognized in several local news journals as well as radio interviews